Helpful Cooking Tips
· Brighten the color of your vegetables
Before boiling vegetables, add a tsp of sugar into hot water.
· Tone down the spiciness level of
Add some mayonnaise into your curry if it comes out too spicy.
It will make it a little milder.
· Richen the taste of curries
Put some instant coffee into your curry. It will make your curry
· How to make Frozen Takoyaki Taste
Upon defrosting using a microwave, place the takoyaki into an
oven toaster. When the outside gets toasty, take them out.
will be crispy while the inside remains moist and soft.
· How to recycle soggy fries
Simmer garlic with a lot of butter in a frying pan. Add the soggy
fries and fry until crisp. Sprinkle some salt and serve.
· Ginger and Shoyu is standard. Try
Shoyu with mayonnaise. The Katsuo Fish will taste milder, you'll
yourself into thinking
actually eating Fatty Tuna!
Japanese brand mayonnaise is recommended.